We have significant experience of advising recruitment companies, senior executives in recruitment, including recruitment consultants, directors and contractors on all aspects of employment law concerning recruitment and resourcing.
Our employment law solicitors act for a number of recruitment industry clients and we therefore have invaluable insights of the industry, its key players and the pressures affecting recruitment companies. This enables our employment lawyers to provide swift and cost-effective legal services on a wide range of employment law matters.
Recent experience includes:
- Advising a global recruitment company on employment status, including the status of temporary workers, agency workers and the employment of foreign workers;
- Conducting training for a multi-national recruitment company on the Agency Workers Regulations;
- Drafting directors service agreements and contracts for employees for a start-up recruitment company;
- Enforcing restrictive covenants and defending claims made against senior recruitment consultants;
- Drafting and reviewing terms and conditions (including IR35 compliant agreements);
If you require employment law advice or would like to speak to one of our expert employment lawyers on a confidential basis, then please call us on 020 7956 8699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Rahman Lowe Solicitors today for
expert employment law advice on 020 7956
8699/07956 450 814 or email email@example.com.
Our lawyers are experienced litigators
Unlike other niche employment law firms, we don’t just advise on compromise agreements, nor draft handbooks for our employer clients. Our lawyers regularly pursue and defend complex claims in the Employment Tribunal and the High Court. They also have significant experience of dealing with appeals. We are therefore very familiar with the litigation process and have successfully fought disputes against Magic Circle law firms.