We are a firm of employment and discrimination lawyers based in Canary Wharf, London and are ranked as a Leading Firm in Employment Law by the Legal 500. We act for both businesses and senior executives. We also specialise in reputation management and defamation.
At Rahman Lowe, we are always keen to hear from high calibre candidates and welcome speculative applications for both legal and non-legal roles.
We hope our website has given you an insight into Rahman Lowe Solicitors. We look forward to working with you in the near future.
Vacancies for a Senior and Junior Employment Solicitor
Rahman Lowe Solicitors is a specialist employment law firm based in Canary Wharf, London. We are ranked as a leading firm for employment law in the Legal 500.
We are seeking two highly motivated and enthusiastic solicitors, one junior and one senior to join our growing and entrepreneurial firm.
We act for both employers and employees and deal with a variety of contentious and non-contentious matters. Our employer clients include companies from a variety of sectors. The majority of our employee clients are directors, senior executives and professionals (including solicitors, doctors, consultants and nurses within the NHS).
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of dealing with both contentious and non-contentious employment law matters, including unfair dismissal, whistleblowing and discrimination claims;
- Conduct their own caseload and assist other fee earners with complex claims;
- Have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, be confident and articulate;
- Be commercially aware;
- Have excellent team working, organisational and time management skills;
- Actively manage and develop client relationships;
- Be passionate about business development and participate in seminars, webinars and firm-wide marketing.
- Location: Canary Wharf, London;
- Working hours: Monday – Friday (full time);
- Salary: dependent on experience.
If you are interested, then please fill in the form below.